In honor of our 3rd birthday we are having aFilm Photography Photo Contest!
Did you know that Little Bellows is turning three years old on May 1st! It’s true! And to celebrate, we’re having a Photo Contest!
The image competition will run from April 16th until midnight (P.S.T) on May 1st.
There will be only one winner per category and winners will receive
- a coveted Little Bellows Award Winning Image button to share on social media and on their website
- a “Film Photographers Spotlight” interview with Joyce Kang to be featured on the Little Bellows blog
All entries will be scored on a common rubric based on composition, originality and technical merits.
The categories are as follows:
Babies and Toddlers
Kids and Teens
- submit up to three images per category
- size images to 600 pixels wide across the top of the photo (images not properly sized will be disqualified)
- name images as follows: artistname_category_imagename.jpg (example: sandracoan_newborn_cutiepants.jpg)
- submit to email@example.com and use Photo Contest in the subject line. Please note, we will not view images sent as zip files, blog links or by Dropbox.
Winners will be announced on Monday, May 18th at 9:00 am (E.S.T)
And make sure you sign up for our NEWSLETTER LIST so that you’ll be first to know when the winners are announced!